I offer individual and couples counseling in Bradenton, Florida as well as online therapy.
I tailor my therapeutic approach to my client and his/her goals and personality. For therapy to work clients must be engaged and fully participating. It is only through a collaborative relationship that treatment can heal. l am supportive and encouraging and I follow effective treatment protocols. I use cognitive behavioral and solution-focused therapies, and take a strengths-based approach to encourage and promote self-awareness and empowerment.
My style combines clinical techniques with a holistic perspective that takes into account a body-mind-heart connection. I describe this connection as an awareness of health, thoughts, and emotions. I take a collaborative and interactive approach to therapy. My work with couples and individuals often explores current or past issues to reveal core beliefs, recurring themes, and behavioral patterns that no longer serve you. This leads to a deeper sense of self, enabling a healthier relationship with yourself and others, and a more intimate relationship with your partner.
Rates (per 50-minute session)
- $135 for Individual Therapy
- $150 for Couples Therapy and Marriage Counseling
- $150 for Family Therapy
- $90 for Individual Therapy session (established clients only)
- $125 for Couples and Family Therapy session (established clients only)
- $300 for Couples and Family Therapy Intensives – 75 to 120 minutes are available – indicated and necessary for accomplishing multiple treatment objectives (including but not limited to crisis situations, mental health evaluations/assessment, and psychotherapy)
Emily Abeledo-Adams, LCSW is in network with the following insurances.
OPTUM/ UNITED HEALTHCARE
HORIZON BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF NJ
She is an out-of-network provider for all other insurance, and as such, full payment from the client is obtained at the time of service. It is advised before you schedule your appointment that you contact your insurance provider in advance to determine if you will receive any reimbursement of your out-of-pocket expenses for mental health. You will be provided with a Super Bill which will include your out-of-pocket expense, diagnosis code and service code, which will be necessary for reimbursement. The administrative assistant will happily assist with completing claim forms upon request, but you will be responsible for submitting your claim.
Reduced Fee Services
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
- Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment as well as Venmo and Popmoney.
- You may utilize your Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account if you have one through your insurance carrier.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full session rate – emergencies and sudden illnesses excluded.